Fish By Bowman

Monday, February 22, 2010

CutePDF - Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Save PDF Forms, Edit PDF easily.

CutePDF - Create PDF for free, Free PDF Utilities, Save PDF Forms, Edit PDF easily.

Ever need to create a PDF on the fly? Sent an email and gotten a note back saying, "Our programs are incompatible and I couldn't open it." With CutePDF Writer from Acro your problems are over. The freeware works seamlessly with my existing problems. Download your CutePDF Writer, install it, then when you need a PDF - go to the document you need to turn into a PDF - select print from the file - instead of selecting your regular printer, select CutePDF Writer, and hit print. A window will open and ask you where you want to save the document. I usually save fresh PDF's on my desktop and file them after I send them out. But whatever method you use, you'll love this program

And the pro version's available for less than $50.00. I haven't tried it, yet, but if you do, let me know how it goes, will ya?

No comments: