Fish By Bowman

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Message from Karen



The Humorist Ogden Nash penned, “You’re gonna miss me when I’m gone,” and it comes to mind this morning as I’m trying to think of a way to tell you what you already know.

Steve Crowley, owner of The Real Estate Book and I have come to a mutual decision. It’s time for us to part company. We work together just swell, it’s nothing like that; it’s just this sluggish economy. It’s not that we wouldn’t like to continue our work together; it’s that the time has come to face facts. Things aren’t going to turn around suddenly this winter. Therefore we have to do what we have to do.

Steve will take over the book and I’ll throw myself fully into real estate and we’ll move forward together. I’ll introduce him to the few of you he doesn’t already know. He’ll take over The Real Estate Book accounts and I’ll come around in a week or two with my new business cards. With Steve at the helm it’ll be smooth sailing. And as always, if I may be of service, you just let me know. I’ve enjoyed working with you. I’ll miss bringing your books around, and I’ll miss you.

But let’s dig in and hang on. Just this week Robert Kiyosaki of “Rich Dad Poor Dad” held a live seminar on Facebook and his advice is: Invest your money in real estate – right now – right now! He says, You can’t afford to wait. Millions will be made by savvy investors. Take your money out of the systems that are not paying you and invest in property that will pay you There has NEVER been a better time to buy.

Robert Kiyosaki leads the field and I’m betting things are going to turn around. Hang in there. Make the tough decisions, do what you have to do. We’ll pull through this and pull through it better together than apart.

No comments: