Fish By Bowman

Saturday, November 19, 2011

How to setup and run Synergy - YouTube

How to setup and run Synergy - YouTube One of my favorite teachers runs a YouTube Channel at AllAroundNewsTv run by a young man we know as Ben. Ben sounds like he's 12 years old or younger, and he's one of the most helpful instructors online. From installing RAM to setting up and running Synergy, Ben is my techspert.

Go Ben!

And after a little troubleshooting I was able to get Synergy up and running between the Dell running Windows XP and my HP running Windows 7. After I got the names straight I still had to fix a version incompatibly issue, but by downloading the same version on both machines, it worked, and it works, and it's awesomely handy to have two computers you can control with one keyboard and one mouse.

I got my Synergy Download at cnet http://download.cnet.com/Synergy/3000-2072_4-10714570.html be carefull not to download their toolbar.

No comments: