Fish By Bowman

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Is Attraction Marketing Effective? Try A New Approach! « Renegade Professional News

Renegade Professional is a group and I subscribe to one of their newsletters. Is Attraction Marketing Effective? Try A New Approach! « Renegade Professional News This article speaks to selling the dream.

When I bought my house I represented myself. I paid full asking price.... Buying a home is an emotional thing, I shouldn't have represented myself, I wanted the house! A buyer's agent could have distanced me from the negotiations and might have worked out a better deal.

Only investors buy houses thinking: I'll buy this house, Only art investors buy a piece of art. Regular folks are buying a dream and this article addresses that beautifully. Attraction marketing is about not chasing the customer, it's about being found, thereby leading the customer to you.

No comments: